This week it seems like everything was about the New Apple TV. So there are a fair amount of Apple TV links in this week’s Week in Review, however I did manage to find some other items of note for the week ending November 1, 2015.
- Let’s go ahead and just start off with the Apple TV. Lots of reviews came out this week. One of my favorite is Christina Warren, writing for Mashable. I picked up an Apple TV as well and have posted my first thoughts after 24 hours with the new Apple TV.
- iMore has really been killing it with their Apple TV Coverage. A couple of my favorite pieces this week are Serenity Caldwell on Six ways the Apple TV Can be Even Better and How to Use Your Apple TV Remote to Control Your TV.
- Over at AnandTech Bradon Chester has a Review of the Apple iPad Mini 4. It’s an in-depth look at the new Mini compared to its predecessors and other iPads.
- There’s been a lot of talk about Evernote, where the platform is going, especially in the wake of Apple’s revamped Notes.app. Personally, I’m not ready to give up on Evernote, but many of you are asking me about it. David Pogue recently Ditched Evernote for Apple Notes and writes up his methods and reasons for Yahoo Tech.
- Shawn Blanc wrote an excellent piece this week On Working From Home and Running a Business. Even if you don’t work from home or run a solo business there’s a lot you can run from Shawn’s tips. I especially liked his tips on budgeting.
- Speaking of life management, Will Wheaton shared a piece on seven things he did to reboot his life. Some of these may seem pretty obvious, but it’s actually implementing some of these life changes that are the hard part. I know I should be focusing on a few of these myself.
- Finally today, I’ll leave you with David Pogue’s video review of the Apple TV. David’s video reviews are always insightful and entertaining